1. Definition of personal information
2. Collection and purpose of use of personal information
To answer user inquiries.
For the registration of events organized by Art Collaboration Kyoto.
For the registration and inquiries of those who wish to volunteer for Art Collaboration Kyoto.
To send electronic newsletters and direct mail regarding Art Collaboration Kyoto events.
To send electronic newsletters and direct mail regarding art exhibitions and events with which Art Collaboration Kyoto is organizing or collaborating.
To provide the best possible service to users, as well as for maintenance and security purposes, Cookies will be used to store user settings, to record access figures as well as to monitor usage patterns and statistics.
Users can choose to deactivate. However, in such circumstances, users will not be able to use parts of the service that require Cookies to be active such as those requiring users to login.
4. Management of personal information
The Site Operator endeavors to, and takes measures necessary to, prevent unauthorized access to personal information and situations such as loss, damage, falsification, or leakage of personal information. Personal information that is no longer required is promptly disposed of or deleted.
5. Provision of personal information to third parties
The Site Operator will not disclose or provide a user’s personal information to third parties. However, in the following cases, personal information may be provided without the information provider’s agreement.
- When specific consent to disclose or provide information to third parties has been obtained in association with the individual’s provision of information
- When it is judged that the information provider may subject the third party to disadvantage
- When disclosure or provision of personal information is requested by a court, public prosecutor’s office, police, bar association, or other entity having equivalent authority
- When law permits the disclosure or provision
- When part of the Website’s operations, including the use of personal information, is contracted to a service provider to facilitate operation. (In such cases, the contractor will be required to manage the personal information rigorously, and compliance will be supervised.)
- When information must be passed on to health centers, medical institutions, and other related public institutions for the prevention and control of the novel coronavirus and other infectious diseases.
6. Confirming, correcting, and deleting personal information
When a user providing personal information requests disclosure, correction, deletion, or other action concerning that personal information, the Site Operator will promptly confirm the particulars and take appropriate action.
The revised Private Policy will be effective upon being posted on this Website, until otherwise noted.
Should there be any inquiries about the use of your personal information and privacy, please contact here.