Newly launched under the theme of “contemporary art and collaboration,” Art Collaboration Kyoto (ACK) is one of the largest art fairs in Japan dedicated to contemporary art. Representing over 50 galleries from Kyoto, Japan, Asia, Europe, and both North and South America, collaborations are anticipated between local Japanese and international galleries, the public and private sectors, and art related industries and other fields. The Kyoto International Conference Center venue will be organized into two sections—Gallery Collaborations and Kyoto Meetings—allowing participating galleries to exhibit and sell works and to also have access to spaces for special events. Moreover, many additional programs will be held in tandem with the ACK fair across Kyoto prefecture.
ACK Executive Committee
Lead Partner: Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd.
Special Partners: SGC Co., Ltd., Rotary Club of Kyoto South, The Shizuoka Bank, Ltd., Nomura Holdings, Inc., Keizo Co., Ltd.
Official Partners: Sony Marketing Inc., Uedahonsha Co.,Ltd., Matsushima Holdings Co., Ltd., Vranken Pommery Japan Co., Ltd., SunM Color Co., Ltd., Takeo Co., Ltd.
Main Media Partner: Bold
Media Partner: The Japan Times., Ltd.
Hotel Partners: Node Hotel, Noku Kyoto, The Prince Kyoto Takaragaike
Associated Partner: Maeda Coffee
The Cabinet Office, Government of Japan in the fiscal 2021
The Agency for Cultural Affairs, Government of Japan in the fiscal 2021
Under the auspices of
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Japan Tourism Agency, JETRO Kyoto, Kyoto City, The Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Japan Association of Corporate Executives, Japan Association of New Economy, Kyoto Association of Corporate Executives, The Kyoto Shimbun, U.S. Consulate General Osaka-Kobe, Consulate-General of Italy in Osaka, Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Korean Cultural Center Korean Embassy in Japan, Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany Osaka-Kobe, Embassy of Brazil, Ambassade de France / Institut français du Japon
- Kenji Tsukuda
- Director General of Department of Culture and Sports, Kyoto Prefecture
- Masami Shiraishi
- President of SCAI the Bathhouse
Adviser of Contemporary Art Dealers Association Nippon
- Takashi Yamaguchi
- Director of Gallery Yamaguchi
Director of Association for the Promotion of Contemporary Art in Japan
- Tomoharu Inoue
- Board Chairman of Culture Vision Japan Foundation Inc.
- Seiji Nishioka
- General Manager of Business Promotion Division, Kyoto Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Shuhei Akahoshi
- Managing Director of Department of Conventions and Tourism, Kyoto Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Takahiro Kaneshima
- Program Director of Art Collaboration Kyoto
- Yoshiaki Inoue
- Director of Yoshiaki Inoue Gallery
- Tomio Koyama
- Director of Tomio Koyama Gallery
- Keiichi Tanaka
- Deputy Director General, Department of Culture and Sports, Kyoto Prefecture
- Atsushi Fukai
- Culture Vision Japan Foundation Inc.
- Yuichi Mori
- Director of Mori Yu Gallery
- Yuko Yamamoto
- Director of Anomaly
- Kazuki Kitahara
- Chief Designer
- Yusuke Ono
- WEB direction
- Takashi Suo
- Akihiro Morita
- Graphic Design
- Yuzo Imura
- Director of Imura Art Gallery
- Seiichi Yoshino
- Art Collector and Founder of Guide